We live in a world where we can buy things online. However, buying some things is going to be a little trickier than others. The process of buying clothes is a perfect example to prove the above mentioned fact.
When we buy clothes, we usually wear them and check whether they fit the body perfectly or not. But when we are buying clothes online, it is not so easy to fit them. This is where the THDR Pocket Tailor app can help.
What is THDR Pocket Tailor?
THDR Pocket Tailor is a mobile app that can instantly take your body measurements. Yes, you cannot tell a mobile app on your phone to take accurate measurements of your body. This will help you avoid the hassle of visiting a tailor for measurements. This mobile app is powered by AI and AR technology. As a result, you can expect it to deliver results with a high level of accuracy.
THDR is the company behind the Pocket Tailor app
Now you have a basic idea about THDR Pocket Tailor app and how it can help you get The suit is measured. This app is developed by Theodore, an Australian based menswear brand specializing in custom tailoring. Theodore’s objective is to provide all its customers with luxuriously designed clothing, meeting all their expectations. Above all, the menswear brand focuses more on leveraging technology to provide a perfect tailoring experience to its customers. Thus the THDR Pocket Tailor app was born.
How to use THDR Pocket Tailor app?
Using the THDR Pocket Tailor app to take measurements is not difficult. Before you proceed, you need to download the mobile app on your smartphone. It is available for Android as well as iOS users. Here are the steps you should follow to take measurements with the THDR Pocket Tailor App
- First, you need to place your mobile phone vertically on a table or any other surface. The display should make a 90 degree angle with the surface.
- Then you can launch the THDR Pocket Tailor app.
- You should wear tight fitting clothing before you take measurements. Moreover, all the accessories you wear should also be removed.
- The app will mirror you through the image captured from the front camera.
- Then you will get in front of your phone screen. It’s even better if you can keep your phone about six feet away, so that your entire body is visible to the app.
- After that, you need to keep your feet one foot apart.
- You need to turn to the side while holding the hand.
- Now you can take measurements with the THDR Pocket Tailor app. First it will take the front measurement and then you need to take the side measurement. Clear instructions are available on the screen to make life easier for you.
Once you are measured, you can enter some basic information such as your body height, body weight and gender. You can then submit the measurements through the mobile app along with your contact details.
After submitting the measurements, you can go ahead and shop for any outfit you want on the THDR Pocket Tailor app without any doubt. Based on these features, we can strongly recommend it as such The best digital tool for custom suits.